Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Quarterly Club--Winter 2008

What a fun weekend we had meeting up with the Nowaczyks and the Galihers! This meet and greet was LONG overdue and very fun. Watching Layla, Thomas and Kaptur play was such a glimpse into my future! Alana mostly relaxed with Aunt Amy, who looks like she was trying to breastfeed her! Ha ha! In a few short months, I am sure Benjamin and Alana will join in on the fun with the other kids. For now, though, I am enjoying the lounging that comes with a 3 month old baby.

After the play time for the kids, Aunt Amy, Aunt Sarah and I went to dinner. I was actually the designated driver. I think this might be the first time ever!!! Thankfully, I also did not run out of gas on the way home, though I certainly pressed my luck!!!

Until next quarter, girls!


A little girl time.


Little Benjamin enjoying dinner.


Is Aunt Amy breastfeeding you?


Watching them all wrestle around was hilarious.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: