Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy (belated) birthday, Erik!!!

Erik celebrated his 34th birthday last week! It was a pretty low-key affair, not too much excitement for us when I am this preggo I guess! Alana was VERY excited to celebrate his birthday. Mostly, this because she knows after dad's birthday and baby sister's birthday, it's her birthday. She loved singing happy birthday and was jazzed about the cake. Hard to believe Erik is 34!!! Happy bday, again!

Here she is with a typical "Don't Picture Me" pose

So, for everyone's birthday, Alana insists they need stickers. Erik's was no different, so I stuck a pack of Dora stickers in his bag. She was thrilled when she opened his gift for him, of course, and found them. He didn't have a chance to keep them as his own! haha.
I can't believe I failed to get a picture of Alana eating this cake. She is dad junior with her love affair of all things sweet!

The official present opener...This gal LOVES to celebrate birthdays!!!

No comments: