Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer fun!

Aside from our massive cleaning and organizing projects, we have mostly been taking it easy this summer and enjoying the weather. Alana has a little water park up on our deck. What a city kid with no yard! She seems to love playing out there and is never happier than when she can splash around. Taking great pictures is harder and harder because she tells me "Don't Picture Me!" all the time, and blocks her face. Then, she laughs, but she's still not so compliant, so I have to take what I can get.

making guacamole (or "Smoky Smoky" according to her)....This was a prime "Don't Picture Me" moment.LOVES the playdoh. Too bad it's such a colossal mess!!!
So I meant to upload another picture and somehow I can't delete this picture. Oh well! Another "Don't Picture Me" moment!

No comments: